X3 Solutions are a creative, service-focused audio-visual company specialising in the production of live events and conferences. We work closely with businesses in many industries including the Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, Automotive and Financial sectors as well as being a preferred supplier to events and creative agencies.
A position has now come available for a bookkeeper to join the expanding team. The role is part-time and will be responsible for providing full bookkeeping support and office management duties. Based in Ash Vale, Surrey, the working hours will be 9 am – 2.30 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday although these hours can be flexible depending on the candidate.
The successful candidate will work closely with the company directors as well as external suppliers and will assist us in day-to-day financial duties. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, with good communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all Purchase and Sales Ledgers
- To maintain and reconcile bank accounts
- Credit card spend analysis
- Cashflow forecast
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Credit control
- Process wages payments and journals
- Calculate and input monthly accruals and prepayments
- Manage and reconcile petty cash monthly, including foreign currency
- Office management including utilities contracts negotiation
- Liaise with accountants regarding monthly management accounts and year-end
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous experience in an Accounts office using Sage
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.